- Gratitude: it is not happy people who are thankful. It is Thankful people who are happy. List 3 things you are grateful for. One of them should be very simple. Like feeling the wind on your skin.
- Write down your most important tasks for the day.
- Affirm your goals in writing. If you have a goal write it down. If you don’t write it down, you don’t have a goal – you have a wishSteve Maraboli
- Exercise: even 10 minutes sprint helps your body wake up and gives you lots of energy for your day.
- Hot water with lemon: you just have to try it. You will feel amazing throughout the day. It has many benefits for your health and body.
- Rise earlier. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise.Benjamin Franklin
- Listen to uplifting music. Instead of checking social media or news, listen to an uplifting music. Try not to check your social media or emails first thing in the morning for one week. You will see the difference in your life. One way to do so, is to have your cellphone in another room when you wake up. Try to do these 7 things first in the morning, then you can check your phone :)